Brides quite often choose Faux Silk-like Flowers for their Wedding Bouquets. WHY ARE SO MANY BRIDES CHOOSING FAUX ( SILK-LIKE) FLOWERS FOR THEIR WEDDING?
- Flowers don't wilt on hot days or freeze on cold days
- Can be made way ahead of Wedding Day
- greater Selection of Colours in artificial flowers
- no need to worry about pollen allergies or sensitivity to smells
- can be used after your Wedding in vases as decor
- easy to transport to Destination Wedding sites
- DIY your own Bouquets at The Camellia
- can be sold after on buy & sell wedding sites
- Vintage elements & Brooches are easier to incorporate into bouquets
If you are debating what to do, whether to get fresh flowers or you might be leaning towards artificial flowers, come see us at the Camellia at the Thunder Bay Weddings Show 2017, at the Victoria Inn, in Thunder Bay, from 11.00 to 4.00. We will be at Booth # 30 in the Main Ballroom. Here at The Camellia, we have been creating beautiful Faux Bouquets for 35 years, and we use the most realistic-looking Flowers. Brides usually tell us that Wedding guests will come up to them and say.."Don't you have to put your Bouquets in some water..? " Our Faux Bouquets look real!
Here is a Wedding which took place on Valentine's Day in Thunder Bay, it was probably -30 that day. Bouquets stayed looking beautiful, made of dried Lavender grown on Vancouver Island, mixed in with faux grasses.
This is a Purple themed Wedding in the heat of Summer...faux flowers used in the Boutonnierres means no crushing or wilting, blooms stay looking fresh all day and night.
Faux corsages for the Bride's Mom and Dad.
The lovely Bride's Bouquet - all made of faux blooms.
These are the Bridesmaids Bouquets - all faux flowers, but they sure don't look it! And there is no last-minute worry, will my flowers be here in time for the photos, will they be wilted in all this heat...?
And a Head Table Garland - all designed with faux Flowers - this is a Rental item from The Camellia.
For the best in Faux Botanical Wedding flowers, Visit The Camellia, at 30, Hacquoil Rd.
Open Wednesday through Sunday.
For more photos of Weddings we have designed Flowers for, visit http://www.lakesuperiorweddings.ca/real-weddings---the-camellia---kimberly--steve.html.
Find us on Facebook , and follow us on Pinterest.